Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Classes

Just starting the classes. Wow there is a lot to learn. Two days into the birthing class and I'm very glad we are doing this. If I went into this with no education I would freak out. I like the fact that we are making decisions now before the real stress comes.  Just did 'Happiest Baby on the Block'.  The thing I like most about the classes is that you realize others are going through the same things you are. And they are just as unprepared. :-)  I think I learn as much when the teacher rambles as they have a lot of experience to share.

However, I know there is much to learn but I can see how everything is so valuable. We shall see how we are when the kid is crying her eyes out. Hopefully we will have some tools we can use.  I know we won't be perfect and I can live with that. I just want to be a good dad (and husband). 

No comments: